Product information "RSCA x These Football Times Magazine [Limited Edition]"
RSC Anderlecht and These Football Times present a stylish and timeless magazine about the present and glorious past of purple and white. Must-have for every supporter of purple and white.
A true collector's item of no less than 150 pages. It is the most recent edition of These Football Times in a beautiful list that includes Ajax, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, AS Roma, PSV Eindhoven, Celtic Glasgow and Liverpool.
The magazine delves into the glorious past of RSC Anderlecht, in which purple and white reached high places in Europe. It does so with a mix of articles, photography and the unique drawing style and designs that characterise These Football Times.
The magazine is a timeless document about Brussels finest, and sketches a picture of the club through portraits of Paul Van Himst, Robbie, Scifo, Nilis, Radzinski and Koller, Romelu and Youri among others. And also our coach, Vincent Kompany, gave an exclusive interview about his love for the purple and white.
> The magazine reads in English
- How Paul Van Himst became the greatest football player in Belgium
- The triumph of Rob Rensenbrink, the man who almost surpassed Cruyff
- Dynamite: how Anderlecht used the greatest generation of Danish talent
- The kings of Europe
- Enzo Scifo: the man who breathed new life into Belgian football
- The cult years: 1989-1995
- Radzinski and Koller: the high point of the big and small man
- "This is Luc Nilis. Have fun."
- Vincent Kompany speaking
- Thirty years in the making: the glory of 2009/10
- The rise of Romelu Lukaku
- Youri Tielemans: the perfect Anderlecht footballer
- Developing footballers the Anderlecht way
- Purple Reign: the infographic
- Eight Anderlecht shirts in pictures
- The evolution of a logo